Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Thursday · October 6, 2022
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Centrally located on the Kitsap Peninsula just 45 minutes from Tacoma or an hour ferry ride to Seattle, Silverdale offers stunning views of Dyes Inlet, Mount Rainier, and the Olympic Mountains.
- No codes.
- Family Medicine residency program in the house - teaching opportunities available.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule for continuity of care seeing an average of 16-18 patients per day.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for Hospitalists to work at a brand new, 299-bed facility located just 1 hour from Seattle, WA.
- Earn a strong base salary at $264K+ productivity and quality bonuses.
- Opportunity Features.
- No procedures.
- Work alongside a cohesive team of 24 physicians and 4 Advanced Practitioners.
- Just minutes from beaches and parks, this location offers hiking, biking, fishing, boating, sightseeing, and the serenity of the Pacific Northwest but easy access to the city.
- Closed ICU with full intensivist support.
- Strong benefits package including partnership.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.