Internal Medicine Jobs in Washington
Wednesday · June 29, 2022
1 Job in The Evergreen State
Photo: Yachts docked at Elliott Bay in downtown Seattle.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent internal medicine job (Seattle) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Family Medicine residency program in the house - teaching opportunities available.
- Just minutes from beaches and parks, this location offers hiking, biking, fishing, boating, sightseeing, and the serenity of the Pacific Northwest but easy access to the city.
- Centrally located on the Kitsap Peninsula just 45 minutes from Tacoma or an hour ferry ride to Seattle, Silverdale offers stunning views of Dyes Inlet, Mount Rainier, and the Olympic Mountains.
- Enterprise Medical is scheduling interviews for Hospitalists to work at a brand new, 299-bed facility located just 1 hour from Seattle, WA.
- No procedures.
- Work alongside a cohesive team of 24 physicians and 4 Advanced Practitioners.
- Earn a strong base salary at $264K+ productivity and quality bonuses.
- No codes.
- 7 on/7 off block schedule for continuity of care seeing an average of 16-18 patients per day.
- Closed ICU with full intensivist support.
- Strong benefits package including partnership.
- Opportunity Features.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.